The Atlantis Inn is situated in the heart of Rehoboth Beach just a short walk from the beautiful Atlantic Ocean and Rehoboth Boardwalk. We strive to provide comfortable, convenient and clean accommodations while providing friendly and courteous service.
We are within walking distance of some of the best restaurants in Delaware including Dogfish Head, Henlopen City Oyster House and Salt Air, just to name a few. The Atlantis Inn is a short drive from the Tanger Outlets along Coastal Highway. We are located 16 miles from the Sports at the Beach complex. We are a dog-friendly hotel offering designated rooms during off-season for those who would like to bring their dogs.
Give us a call or click through our website to find out more and make us your new home away from home!
IMPORTANT COVID-19 INFORMATION
Here at the Atlantis Inn the safety and well being of our guests and employees remains our highest priority. We have implemented precautions and preventive measures in line with State, Federal and local guidelines. Below are the procedures and policies that will change and help us ensure a clean, safe and healthy environment for all.
Per Delaware requirements, all employees and guests will be required to wear face masks in all public areas of the hotel.
All employees must have their temperature checked prior to starting work. If any employees show symptoms of COVID-19, they are asked NOT to come to work.
- Please be prepared and pack your own face masks and hand sanitizer.
- Please be mindful of the social distancing markers placed in all public areas.
- Hand sanitizer is available to all guests in our lobby area.
- Luggage carts have been relocated in the lobby area and will be sanitized after each guest.
- All "high-touch" points will be sanitized every 15 minutes-2 hours. We ask guests to utilize stairs whenever possible.
- Once guests are checked into their rooms, no staff will enter. Stay-over service will not be performed unless it is a dire need or extended stay (more than 4 nights). Amenities will be available to guests daily and will be left in a plastic bag outside of the guest room. Maintenance will be available upon request.
- All magazines and brochures have been removed from guest rooms and lobby areas.
- After guests check out rooms are sanitized with particular attention to all "high-touch" areas in the rooms. We follow a strict cleaning procedure and use products that meet EPA standards for use against COVID-19.
- Our sundeck area is open and we ask guests to practice social distancing and use face masks. All chairs have been spaced appropriately.
- Our pool will be open for the season. Due to current government restrictions, we will have a 10 person capacity limit to maintain social distance.
- Due to current government restrictions, our self serve coffee bar has been suspended and will resume once restrictions are lifted.
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to us at 302-227-9446 or by email using the "Contact" tab above.