Thank you for checking out our website! We hope you'll stay with us soon!
The Atlantis Inn is situated in the heart of Rehoboth Beach just a short walk from the beautiful Atlantic Ocean and Rehoboth Boardwalk. We strive to provide comfortable, convenient and clean accommodations while providing friendly and courteous service.
We are within walking distance of some of the best restaurants in Delaware including Dogfish Head, Henlopen City Oyster House and Salt Air, just to name a few. The Atlantis Inn is a short drive from the Tanger Outlets along Coastal Highway. We are located 16 miles from the Sports at the Beach complex. We are a dog-friendly hotel offering designated rooms during off-season for those who would like to bring their dogs.
Give us a call or click through our website to find out more and make us your new home away from home!
Here at the Atlantis Inn the safety and wellbeing of our guests and employees remains our highest priority. We have implemented precautions and preventative measures in line with State, Federal and local guidelines. Below are the procedures and policies that will change and will help us ensure a clean, safe and healthy environment for all.
Face Masks are required on the boardwalk and when unable to social distance.
If any employees show symptoms of COVID-19, they are asked NOT to come to work.
What to expect upon arrival:
- Please be mindful of the social distancing policies posted in all public areas
- Hand sanitizer is available to guests in the lobby area
What to expect during your stay:
- Once guests check into their rooms, no staff will enter. Housekeeping will provide additional amenities as needed. The amenities will be left in a plastic bag outside of the guest’s room. No stayover service will be performed, unless it is an extended stay or dire need. Maintenance in guests’ rooms will be available upon request.
- All magazines and books have been removed from guests’ rooms
- Our complimentary coffee bar will be available daily. We ask that guests follow social distancing measures.
- After checkout, rooms are sanitized with particular attention to all high touch areas in the rooms. We follow a strict cleaning procedure and use products that meet EPA standards for use against COVID-19.
- Our pool and sundeck area will be open to guests. We ask that guests follow social distancing measures and follow current occupancy requirements that will be posted near the pool.
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out to us at 302-227-9446 or by email using the "Contact" tab above.